Hi Neil,

when Apple introduced the iPhone, one of their forms of protecting us from unwarranted viral attacks from others was to limit bluetooth to sound only via bluetooth earpieces and handsfree devices only later allowing higher quality stereo audio as well. File transfers were not allowed and all photos/files/documents were only allowed to transfer over a USB cable. Nothing has changed.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? The debate continues.

                      Regards,

                      Eugene