How well do they go when you plug in something like a Vacuum Cleaner and run it? I had always been told that that was the problem with them. When you plug in something that pulls a lot of current it mucks up your network speed. Has that been your experience?

Andrew

Quoting "Susan Hastings" <susanhasti...@me.com>:

I bought a set from Officeworks, the best quality set they had. They work brilliantly.

Sent from my iPad