Hi, I have a Western Digital 1.5TB External Hard Drive that I am using for
storing video footage on. I have noticed an annoying icon that keeps appearing
on my desktop each time I mount the HD, apart from the HD icon that is, and it
is a WD SmartWare icon in the shape of a disk, that I can't dismount/eject
while I am using the HD.  I can eject the HD and the WD SmartWare icon remains.
 What makes it even more strange is that if I click on the HD to show what is
on the HD in find the WD SmartWare does not appear.

I don't want to click it in case I launch what ever it is, just want to find
out what it is and get rid of it.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt Falvey