Hi Ronni, I did not try the "Terminal Command", I am still a little bit
frightened of going there, the warnings put me off and I really don't
understand it.

But that said I did create and maintain a website using TNG and some of that
"text stuff", but as it was in cyberspace and not on my Mac, I reasoned that
any damaged would not come back to haunt me and I did get away with it. But it
did not instil me with the confidence to muck around in terminal, the warnings
are enough!

Thanks

Matt