Hi, my wireless keyboard had been lost by my Powerbook!  I hadn't changed
anything, at least I don;t think I did. At first I thought the batteries had
gone flat, so I recharged them and it was still not recognised.

I had a hunt around the web for solutions and one was to ditch,
com.apple.Bluetooth.plist from my User/Library/Preferences and reboot which I
did.  Didn't change anything.

Bluetooth is not listed in my System Preferences window under Internet &
Network any more?  When I go to Utilities and click on Bluetooth Setup
Assistant.app I get the message  "No Bluetooth Hardware Found" in order to use
this application you must have a Bluetooth module.  Please verify that your
Bluetooth hardware is properly attached to the computer.  The same reply comes
when I try to launch Bluetooth File Exchange.app and Bluetooth Serial
Utility.app

Any ideas, I cant see how it disappeared without anything being done?

Thanks

Matt