On 11/11/2010, at 12:09 PM, peta belczowski wrote:

> Good morning
>
> I have looked in Archives and cannot find "How To" ...  I am sure there is a
> method of printing out a hard copy of my Address Book.  If the answer is yes,
> does the address book need to be formatted in any particular method first?
>
> I would like to see the Contact name, email address, plus any other notes etc
> which I have inserted.
>
> I am sure the answer will be so simple that I will spend the afternoon
> crawled under my desk!  Not really, I will take my patient wee puppies for a
> walk right now, and come back hoping my answer will be here!
>
> Many thanks
>
> Peta

Hi Peta,

1. Open Address Book

2. Select “All Contacts”  (In left Column under ‘Group’)

3. File > Print

4. Style: Lists
    Paper Size: A4
    Orientation:  ↑

5. Attributes
Select the information to include from the Attributes list.

6. click ‘Print’

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard