On 11/11/2010, at 12:28 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> On 11/11/2010, at 12:09 PM, peta belczowski wrote:
>

>> Good morning
>>
>> I have looked in Archives and cannot find "How To" ...  I am sure there is a
>> method of printing out a hard copy of my Address Book.  If the answer is
>> yes, does the address book need to be formatted in any particular method
>> first?
>>
>> I would like to see the Contact name, email address, plus any other notes
>> etc which I have inserted.
>>
>> I am sure the answer will be so simple that I will spend the afternoon
>> crawled under my desk!  Not really, I will take my patient wee puppies for a
>> walk right now, and come back hoping my answer will be here!
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Peta
>
> Hi Peta,
>
> 1. Open Address Book
>
> 2. Select “All Contacts”  (In left Column under ‘Group’)
>
> 3. File > Print
>
> 4. Style: Lists
>    Paper Size: A4
>    Orientation:  ↑
>
> 5. Attributes
> Select the information to include from the Attributes list.
>
> 6. click ‘Print’
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni
>
> 17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
> 2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm
>
> OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard
> Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)

Thank you so much Ronni.

I had missed a step within Print; mainly I print photos or letters, even labels
- but had no awareness of  Style, nor therefore "Lists"!

All printing away cheerfully now.

Have a great day (my poor puppies have never had to walk so fast as we just
did) - but they are happy now.  As am I.

Regards

Peta