Thanks Peter

The guy from living desktop emailed back on Sunday and confirmed there were
many  people reporting problems. He'd flagged this on his site

It 'may' for example only be non apple monitors that are affected.

Yes you are right about how I came about living desktop. Pleased to hear you
had no problems.

Sent from my iPhone