From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On
Behalf Of Hugh Griffiths
Sent: Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:16 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: RE: 10.6.5

its out now

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1324

Hugh
From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf Of
Ronda Brown [ro...@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:01 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List

Sorry Roger,

I apologise for my error. The OS X v10.6.5 Combo Update is not posted as
yet.

The v10.6.5 code is so far available only through Software Update.
Filesizes can vary from computer to computer, but one upgrade from
v10.6.4 is noted to weigh in at 517.3MB. Combo updates are substantially
larger.

As soon as I see the Combo is available I'll post the "Correct" Link.
I have to stop trying to do too many things at once ... as I stuffed up
here ;-)