Can anyone be specific about the plist?   Which one?

Bill
On 15/11/2010, at 3:13 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

80GB  free on a 300GB boot disk, Rob
I have looked at Activity Monitor before but will give it another try. Many thanks
Severin

On 15/11/2010, at 2:15 PM, Rob Phillips wrote:

Hi Severin

How much free disk space do you have? <20% can be an issue...

Can you use Activity monitor to see what's happening?

The article in last week's MacTalk forum may be helpful.
http://www.mactalk.com.au/2010/11/04/using-activity-monitor-to-diagnose-poor-performance/

Rob