Hi John,

If you are sure you have installed the correct version for your Mac. Check any
plugins you have added. To find the plugin that is causing the problem. Go to
Tools > Add-On’s. From this list, it will show every plugin that is currently
loaded.
To find the problem plugin, disable every single one. Also uninstall all of the
ones you don’t need. The more plugin’s you have the slower Firefox is. Once you
have disabled every single one restart Firefox, and start one at a time. Surf
the web, if it survives enable the next one. So on and so forth.

Sent from Ronni's iPad