Hi Paul
No I haven't solved the Firefox problem. Thank you for your suggestion, I have
tried that but the problem is I don't understand Terminal or Unix commands. I
opened Terminal and got a small window but no ability to paste anything there
(paste greyed out). However I tried <shell-new command> which pasted the
command in a new window. Nothing happened when I pressed return so I gave up at
that point in case I stuffed something. Currently I am using Safari and have
just loaded Chrome to try that.
Cheers
John