Again Ronni, thank you.

Yes your steps were easy to follow and I have now added the extra photos in to
my calender.

If I spend another hour or three I will be able to fill in the diary pages and
maybe a photo in the box for the appropriate birthdays.

I could even insert the Footy fixtures into their correct dates.  Sorry Ronni,
we are Eagles supporters!

Enjoy the rest of your day - you can take off now and drink red wine to
celebrate the gorgeous weather.

Regards
Peta