Hullo again Marlene

I worked away with calenders using iPhoto and finally succeeded.  I thought I
would have it printed out - but did not really want to pay $29.95 - so I have
printed it out ordinarily from my home printer.  Now I need to think of someone
who has a binding machine for me so the pages will open and close successfully.

I have just gone on-line to the Harvey Norman site which you mentioned.  You
also mentioned you had ordered your calenders on special at $23.97 each.  I
think I will keep my eyes open for this!

Thanks for your help Marlene,

Peta