On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Martin Hill <marth...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Paul I may indeed try out the rsync option if other options don't work.

It has saved me when no other method could properly access a disk.
I've been told it error checks along the way which is good, the person
telling me didn't like this because he knew faster ways without error
checking, good luck to him I say.
If it is interrupted for any reason it will pick up from where it left off,
just run the same command again (up arrow key).
When you are typing the directories in, try hitting the Tab key for
auto-complete, my favorite ;-)

Good luck
Paul