Is everyone in this group on holidays and not avoiding the use of the alarm on
their iPhones  - it would be pretty pointless anyway as it no longer works.  :(

Apple promises it will be OK again tomorrow:

"IPhone users were left sleeping this weekend as the device that helped make
Apple Inc. the world’s second-most valuable publicly traded company had its
third alarm clock failure, the latest in a series of glitches.

A fault may be preventing one-off alarms from working on Jan. 1 and 2, the
Cupertino, California-based company said in a statement yesterday. Customers
can set recurring alarms that will work on those dates, and all alarms will
work properly from Jan. 3, Apple said."

peter meyer
0408 902349
pmo...@westnet.com.au