Hi Ruben

Sorry I am not familiar with the ADS Tech device personally. However, if as
you say, what you want is something to improve the sound quality from the
computer stored sound files rather than recording from analogue sources to
the computer then a USB DAC would be a better option. There are many
available from cheap to stratospheric!

Something like the Carat UD! Or Carat HC1V might be worth looking at. Simply
HiFi in Hay St Subiaco used to sell these for $199 and $299 respectively.

The HRT Music Streamer USB DAC is getting rave reviews too, again this is
around $199.

Firewire DACs are even better but more expensive!

Dave