After going to the Apple store on the weekend to check out the air 11 only
to find that:

One: all the display laptops have their powerbricks hidden away

Two: both the sales staff I spoke too didn't know if the powerbrick for the
air 11 was the same as the standard macbook air (one said "probably" the
other said "I think it's smaller")

So does anybody now if the Air 11's powerbrick is the same unit as the MB
pro's (I know that it will be compatible ­ same connecter and will run off a
higher wattage (that is if the MB pro brick is a higher wattage).

May sound trivial but trying to work out if a netbook bag I've got (that has
a very small and narrow pocket for a typical netbook powerbrick) will store
the air's brick  as  the one from my MB pro doesn't fit .. But only just
doesn't print.

mark.sec...@uwa.edu.au
Mark Secker (Ba. Bus. IS/IP, ECU)
Teaching Facilities Administrator
Business School IT Services

The University of Western Australia - CRICOS provider number 00126G
M261 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley 6009
Phone 6488 1855, Fax 6488 1055,