Hi Mark,

It's a bit bigger than the iPad charger. Can't actually measure it as I think
I'm using my iPhone charger for the iPad.

In fact, it's 65 x 65, and 30 thick, according to my tape measure. This is the
charger for the 11" MacBook air.

The charger for a 13" MacBook is 70 x 70.

Does that help, Mark?

You could call into Nextbyte in Nedlands where they actually know their stuff,
and would let you try a charger in the pocket.

Sent from my iPad