Adrian I know the North Pole  mine area  well and an interesting fact about it
too. It was from a T junction of the road there that some diatomaceous earth
was found that has been shown to be the oldest evidence of life on the planet.
The sample was sent all round the world to various labs and ended up on my
Brother in law's desk to give the definitive view on it. He was at that time
the world expert. Just thought you might like to know. We had friends that
established the last Station in the area, called Panorama. Pastoralist was Ken
French . He was employed by the mining company to water devine for them as
their man could not find any Ken, found some day 1 !

Mac
Malcolm McCallum

doc...@westnet.com.au
Skype docmactor