Hi All

Some good reads coming out already with the Developer Release of 10.7 out
now for 24 hours.

Some links:-

<http://www.macrumors.com/2011/02/25/mac-os-x-lion-roundup-recovery-partitio
ns-trim-support-core-2-duo-minimum-focus-on-security/>

<http://www.cultofmac.com/mac-os-x-lion-adds-recovery-partition-support-gall
ery/83737>

<http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/02/25/inside_mac_os_x_lion_new_wind
ow_controlsgestures.html>

<http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/02/25/apple_exposing_mac_os_x_lion_
to_security_experts_for_review.html>

<http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/11/02/24/sources_reveal_apples_new_loo
k_interface_for_mac_os_x_lions_finder_mail_and_other_apps.html>

The recovery partition will be quite handy (again) as those sort of things
always come into use for trouble shooting for travellers. (Or people who've
"misplaced" the CDs that came with the machine).
So will be quite handy indeed. And like they say, it sort of leads to the
path of not needing an Optical Drive (I'm still not 100% convinced just yet
Carlo, but I might be getting there with other options as well. :op ;O) -
Had to add that bit,...lol) :o)

I think we'll start to see a lot more info come out as more and more get to
play with it and sneak out their info from their NDA I'm sure,...tisk tisk.

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---