Even better! That's where I got the 8gig for my present machine.

From:  Michael Hawkins <michael.hawk...@mjhawkins.com.au>
Date:  Fri, 04 Mar 2011 08:46:49 +0800
Subject:  Re: New MacBook Pro: Should I order 2.2 or 2.3 GHz i7?

8gig  (2x4gb) available from OWC for $US112.99 (8.0GB PC10600 1333MHZ SO Kit
(4GB + 4GB) w/Lifetime Warranty
<https://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/1333DDR3S08S/> ).
Same site, Samsung 4gb ram for $US69.99 (4.0GB DDR3 PC3-10600 Upgrade
1333MHz SO-DIMM w/Lifetime Warranty
<https://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/1333SAM3S4GB/> )

Regards,

Michael Hawkins

From:  Susan Hastings <susanhasti...@me.com>
Date:  Fri, 04 Mar 2011 08:28:25 +0800

Hi James and Reg, 8gig of RAM is available as a BTO option for the whole
range of MacBook Pros. It costs $240.00, even with the more powerful 17" or
15" machine. Just tried this on the online Apple Store. Cheers, Susan.