But relative to the question...

Antiglare ­ is relative to environments and use. I prefer antiglare but the
glossy has been fine and provides richer colour. I¹m bemused that it costs
extra when Œglossy¹ used to be a no-cost option, however apparently glossy
are cheaper to make.
Below plagiarised from the Internet...
Glossy Surface Advantages
Glossy displays have a sharper appearance and provide better contrast. This
seems to make it easier to tell similar colors apart from one another. The
light emanating from the screen passes through the glossy surface
undisturbed.
Matte Surface Advantages
A matte or "anti-glare" surface all but eliminates reflections that might
obscure the display. A trade-off of this feature is in how some light is
absorbed by the surface itself. Matte displays can dim brighter colors and
obscure darker colors. Some anti-glare surfaces may cause high-resolution
displays to look slightly blurry.

CPU ­ Ruben¹s earlier advice is relevant. The latest and greatest is not a
good reason unless it suits you. Save money.
RAM ­ Go for 8GB, but perhaps buy 3rd party. Kingston is lifetime warranty.
Other brands also. Remember your warranty though. Check it is not RAM
related before taking it to a repairer.
HDD - personal preference. I¹d love a 512GB SSD. Too expensive still.
Applecare ­ For laptops I think you MUST buy extended warranty. The bonus is
3 years Apple telephone support for Apple OS/Software (even instalation
issues).

<SALES PTCH>
And it you want Education pricing and don¹t have a preference I can look
after you. I support loads of schools across the state and loads of teachers
in K-12/TAFE doing salary sacrifice so we sometimes bill direct to the
school. Alternatively ­ are you up for NB4T anytime soon?
</SALES PITCH>

;-)

Cheers,
Stuart