Thank you to all who have replied to my query on MacBook Pro 15". I've decided
to go for the standard 2.2GHz / 750 Gb HDD with standard glossy display and 8Gb
RAM. I'll put the extra $$ saved by not getting the 2.3GHz upgrade into an
extended warranty. I'm also tempted to get Aperture 3 and have a nice play with
it!

Regards

Reg

Reg Whitely