Hi Adrian,

> Must be a mac compatibility problem!!
Perhaps ...
 After you open the scan interface, it is important to select the correct mode
(Flatbed or Document Feeder ) for the source of the scan image.
The default mode is Document Feeder. If you want to scan from the glass flatbed
of the printer, you must manually select Flatbed as the source.

Sent from Ronni's iPad