Hi Ronni

Have finally had a successful download and update of the new iPod software (through itunes) with an unusually good network connection this morning, and it only took about 40 minutes! Yay.

Now I will see how it goes with the music for next weekend's do!

Thanks very much for your support with this

Kindest regards

Chris