From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On Behalf
Of Ray Forma
Sent: Tuesday, 5 April 2011 5:14 PM
To: List Mailing WAMUG
Subject: Re: Calculating dates

Stuart,

what exactly do you mean by 'the application that calculate dates'? I
presume this app has something to do with calendar dates, not the edible or
romantic ones? I normally look up dates on a calendar; I don't calculate
them.

The only calculation I can think of is the one where you want to know what
day of the week a certain is. In that case I use M$ Excel. I format the
cells in question to Format>Cells>Custom, and then enter something like 'ddd
dd mm yyyy'. I then enter a numerical date and the ddd part displays the day
of the week.

That's how I found out that I was born on a Wednesday.

On 05/04/2011, at 4:34 PM, Stuart Breden wrote:

> Have just been looking at the application that calculate dates.  Am
trailing one of the freebies.

> There are applications ranging from free to $99 and doing various things.
>
> There are various people of various professions etc on the list.
>
> What experience have you guys had?
>
> Stuart Breden
> PO Box 132
> Kalamunda WA 6926
> Ph: (08) 9257 1577
> Mbl: 0417 053 266

Regards,

Ray Forma
50 Harvest Road, North Fremantle WA 6159, Australia
Tel +61 (0)8 9335 6568
Mob +61 (0) 428 596938