If it's time duration you want to calculate, the spreadsheet within Google Docs
can handle this by:

Cell A: DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS
Cell B: DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS
Cell C: Cell B minus Cell A

Where Cell A is the earliest date and time, Cell B is the most recent date and
time, and Cell C is the calculated time duration which spans the date and time
inputted to Cell A and Cell B. Cell C displays in the form HH:DD:SS

Cheers, Steven