Thank you Steven,

You are correct, it was set on manual, even though it was originally set on automatic. I wonder what makes that change?
Thanks again!

jewels

On 06/04/2011, at 5:43 PM, Steven Knowles wrote:

Jewels, you don't mention which version of Excel - this answer relevant to version 12.2.4 but probably similar if not the same for other versions. It could be your auto calculation preference settings.

Excel > Preferences > Calculation icon > make sure "Calculate sheets" is set to Automatic.

I vaguely recall my spreadsheet calculations stopped working once, and for some reason this setting had changed from Automatic ... automatically.

Cheers, Steven