please let me know if there is an official funeral for appleworks, i have to
attend
i was using it during the apple2 times in 1980s & clariswork on the first 2
macs & as appleworks again on a mac clone 'umax' towards the end of the 90s
until 2004, appleworks must be 31 years old by now.....
James

SAD Technic
U3 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA
Australia
+618 9370 5307
mob 0414 421132 (international +614 14421132)
sad...@iinet.net.au
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~saddas/

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish.