Thanks for that info Daniel....I'll stay with Appleworks6 as long as I stay with PPC. Of course one does need M$ to read .doc stuff.

Kev

On 07/04/2011, at 2:00 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Hi Kevin

You can actually make the fonts show up in the "actual font".
If you go to the Appleworks menu then to Preferences then to General.
Under "Topic" you need to change it to General too (if it doesn't go there
straight away).
On the right hand side you'll see "Options". Tick the box for "Font Menu In
Actual Font". Click OK

And there you go.
Fonts will now show up for real.
Just beware, if you have a lot of fonts, it can take a while to a) read them
at the start of setting it up and b) when you go the Text - Font menu

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Daniel