Afternoon all

I hope everyone is having a pleasant and safe Easter break

If anyone is using or intending to use this app I would be very interested to
know what they think of it.

My son is heading to Italy soon and the two things he is interested in finding
out is how to organize photos on his iPad (without a computer) and where to get
a local sim card for use while he is there

Thank you all in advance

Cheers

Pedro

Sent from my iPad