Hi Carlo

Ha!  Great minds think alike. I found that same article and have sent it on to
him. Tripadvisor has a great iPad app also which I found very interesting and
will be using it for our upcoming trip to South America.
He will be taking his girlfriends iPhone 4 as well so that will give them the
option to buy one card and tether it to the iPad.

Ciao

Pedro

Sent from my iPad