This is a long shot, I can't see any way of doing it but maybe there is.

I'm using Apple's Mail 4.5 (on OSX 10.6.7).

If an incoming message has attachments, those attachments can be removed from
the message by highlighting the message, then via menus Message > Remove
Attachments.

However, if there are multiple attachments to a message, and I want to delete
only one or some of the attachments, Mail doesn't appear to provide this
option. It's all or nothing.

Other than redirecting / re-sending the message, and removing an attachment
that way, which is not ideal because it has side effects, does anybody know of
a way to delete selected attachments,  not all?

Cheers, Steven