Thanks James. However I don't need to save the attachment, and even if I did
save the attachment, it does not delete that attachment from the message, which
is what I want to do.

Yes, I can redirect, or re-send, or forward the message, and delete individual
attachments, however this doesn't do what I want to do, ie. delete selected
attachments from the message which is sitting in my inbox.

Cheers, Steven