Hi Pat, I've changed the subject for your email so that people can better
respond to your question. I have a Telstra Pre paid sim, on which I've gone for
365 day option so that i am not having to cope with month to month problems (
renew before it expires or lose whats left, then have so much credit that you
can never actually use it.)

Whirlpool is a great source of information on prepaid plans by actual users.

Cheers, Susan

Sent from my iPad