Hi Stephen,

Have you check that you have the latest firmware version on the D-Link DSL-504T
Modem?

Make sure you get the correct firmware for your generation D-Link DSL-504T
Modem.
You don’t mention what revision your Modem is … Revision A or Revision C
<http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/Default.asp>

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.6.7 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)