Hi Severin,

Apple Seminars Online:

Accounting and ERP on the Mac - MoneyWorks
Watch Grant Cowie demonstrate this feature rich but easy-to-use solution for
small-to-medium organizations.

Look beyond the ledger.
Expanding your business? Starting a new venture? MoneyWorks is a smart way to
manage financial information and make informed decisions. See what it can do
for your business with our free online seminar.

You grow. And it grows with you.
MoneyWorks performs all the standard functions you would expect from accounting
software—and a number that you would typically find only with large corporate
accounting packages.

<http://seminars.apple.com/seminarsonline/aotmmoneyworks/apple/index.html?s=300>