Just to add:

OSX 10.6.5
Quicktime Player 10.0 (118)

I did notice on this page
<http://seminars.apple.com/seminarsonline/wctest/apple/level2/wctest.html>

It says:

> If you did not specify your connection speed when you installed QuickTime, or
> if your Internet connection has changed since then, you should set the
> connection speed in the QuickTime control panel (Mac OS 9 and Windows) or in
> the QuickTime pane of System Preferences - Streaming tab (Mac OS X).

I don't use Quicktime player that much and I couldn't remember if I had or
had not set this correctly - however I couldn't find "the QuickTime pane of
System Preferences" and QuickTime player did not seem to have a
"preferences" menu item.

As Adrian says, it is not a big problem as you can always download the video
and then watch it - still, not exactly the "it just works" Apple way ;o)

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton