Is there a method to provide a description to Films, TV Shows, etc in iTunes
that is longer than about 250 characters?  (iTunes vers 10.3.1)

Movies downloaded from the iTunes Store have an embedded description viewable
in the iTunes application.  Descriptions can be quite detailed and lengthy.
Using File > Get Info - Video/Description field, I can only see about the first
250 characters.    I can type information about one of my own movies in the
Video/Description field but characters past the 250th do not display in iTunes
and are not saved within the data entry field.

Regards, Alan

Alan Smith
  iMac 21.5" Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz 4M - OSX 10.6.8
  iPad2; ATV2