Good morning all,

A NFP organisation I do some volunteering with have about 15 mobile phones all
neatly arranged so that they can be kept track of.  It is necessary to have
several of them on charge at one time and the power pins on the chargers are
arranged so that the body of the charger is a right angles and covers the
outlet next to it with the result that you can only use every second outlet.
My question is; does anyone know of a power board with the outlets orientated
the other way around?

Regards,

Adrian
adrianske...@me.com