HEELP!
I decided to try Carlo's  suggestion - Made a Carbon Cloner copy on ext. drive,
Partitioned the internal Drive (Mac OS Extended(Journaled).Installed Lion on
main System,Installed snow leopard on small partition and applicable soft ware.

Results!
Lion will not open as default -have to hold option on startup otherwise I get
the spinning wheel and a circle with the diagonal line.
On startup with option I get the Lion Volume but no Snow Leopard Volume. The
Leopard Volume does show up on the desktop in Lion.
tried running Disk Warrior on the Leopard Volume to no avail.
Checked out Spotlight Prefs in both systems.Need more help with that !
Please help.Thanks!