Hi Ronni,
I've just this moment decided to transfer the application iPhoto 7.1.5 from the
old to the new MacBook Pro and renamed it iPhotoV7.1.5.
Changed the name of the transferred library that wouldn't open to 'iPhoto
Library' and bingo it opens using iPhotoV7.1.5.
So there must be a compatibility issue with iPhoto 9.1.5 trying to open a
library from the 7.1.5 version!
cheers
Douglas

Douglas Sheerer Director GALERIE DÜSSELDORF | contemporary art | est.1976
BA Art+Design : Post Grad' Dip Fine Art : MA Art
Adjunct Research Fellow: : Department of Art School of Design & Art
Curtin University of Technology Western Australia
Approved Commonwealth Government Valuer for the Taxation Incentives for the
Arts Scheme (TIAS)

GALERIE DÜSSELDORF | contemporary art
ABN 13 505 972 151
9 Glyde Street Mosman Park, WA 6012 Australia
Directors: Magda + Douglas Sheerer
Gallery Hours during exhibitions : Wed - Fri 11 - 5 pm  Sun 2 - 5 pm Also open
by appointment : Closed Public Holidays
t/f  +61  8 9384 0890  email : g...@galeriedusseldorf.com.au
dshee...@westnet.com.au  web site : http://www.galeriedusseldorf.com.au/

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\       always more steps to climb