Hi Douglas,

Ok, I won’t tell you what my other suggestion was going to be. Only that it was
to do with the “ iPhotoLock.data “ file, that is in iPhoto Library.
Trying to give email support in a situation like this is extremely difficult
especially when I can’t see what is on the computer.

NextByte should be able to sort it out. I will be interested to hear what
Nextbyte finish up doing with your iPhoto Library.