hi Lloyd

Yes, I don't install those sort of programs. Anything that has to constantly
update images or use cpu to change things all the time, doesn't get install. I
tend to think of those bundles a bit like a CD of music. you dont' like all the
tracks, but you get it for a few of the songs. In my case - Toast, Data Rescue
and a couple of others. :o)

Kind regards
Daniel

On 07/09/2011, at 9:07 PM, Lloyd White wrote:

> Thanks Daniel,
>
> One note of caution. I was having a lot of problems with my iMac freezing
> when waking from sleep after installing Lion. I applied all the helpful
> advice I was given but still the problem had not gone away.
>
> Then I disabled EarthDesk v 5.7.3 and the problem appears to have stopped.
> My theory is that EarthDesk was trying to connect to get the latest data
> on wake-up and causing the problem. But I could be well off the mark.
>
> But that is the same version of EarthDesk in the bundle, so that is one
> application I will not be using again until there is an update.
>
> But then probably tomorrow it will freeze again and prove me wrong! :-))
>
> Lloyd
>

> On 7/09/11 8:17 PM, "Daniel Kerr" <wa...@macwizardry.com.au> wrote:
>

>> Hi Lloyd
>>
>> Not 100% sure without looking at each of them,...but odds on I'd be 99%
>> sure they'd all work in Lion no problems. :o)
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Daniel
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> ---