Thanks for that , Paul but he has long since stopped chewing things, That was
when he was just a young thing. He is now a BIG DOG being 21 in dog years (3X
7) and any way leaving things lying around on the floor when the 'Boss' is
definitely 'over 21' is not a good thing as he will fall over it and break his
bloody neck. :-(

CU at XMAS BBQ

Mac
Malcolm McCallum