Some years ago I bought an Ipad which I had great fun with and used it
extensively. I had a leather case and that was it's down fall as my dog likes
leather and chewed the leather case! Unfortunately the ipad was still inside
inside and a tooth went through the aerial part and the ipod no longer went
online. I took it up to Apple  Joondalup but Mike concluded that the last rites
should be read over it  :-( as repair was too expensive.  It still works sort
of. On the Ipod are some apps which I would like to put on my brand new iPhone
:-) But there is a problem. I have now forgotten the password for the ipod. I
think I will go an eat worms

Mac

:-9Malcolm McCallum

doc...@westnet.com.au