Hi - this is possibly way off the subject matter, but reading the links today
re youtube music catcher jogged my memory.

Someone sent to me a PowerPoint slide presentation, which is very topical for
me and my family.  I would like to convert this (if possible) to a movie so I
can play it through my Apple TV.

Has anyone tried to do this?  Or is it not possible?

Thanking anyone who would be able to help me with this.

Peta