i have real player installed which gives me the realplayer downloader, it
automatically starts when a youtube video is clicked & lets you download the
movie, with adaptor.app i extract the sound into a preselected format, all for
free.......
James

SAD Technic
U3 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA
Australia
+618 9370 5307
mob 0414 421132 (international +614 14421132)
sad...@iinet.net.au
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~saddas/

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish.