I'm back on the WAMUG list after some time away, and first off I have a query.
Hopefully I will be able to contribute also in the near future.

I want some prints of photos I have for a local competition, sized around A3 or
the nearest framing equivalent. I want reasonable quality paper prints,
certainly something better than the Harvey Norman type printing, but don't want
to have to pay a fortune for them. Because of the competition deadline it would
need to be Perth based rather than out of state.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mike Fuller